Healthcare / OPEB Actuary
Nyhart provides actuarial consulting services to a broad array of healthcare clients. We are looking for an ASA to assist in project management and review in Atlanta, Chicago, or Indianapolis. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Actuarial funding valuation, accounting valuation, and compliance for post-employment benefit plans
- Analysis of defined benefit and defined contribution retiree healthcare plans
- Cost projection and analysis
- Manage client relationships
Bachelor’s degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or related field
5+ years of actuarial experience
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Experience using ProVal software preferred
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, 46250, United States | Edwardsville, Illinois, United States | Atlanta, Georgia, United States | Deerfield, Illinois, United States
- Job ID: 43509466
- Posted: September 12, 2018
- Position Title: Healthcare / OPEB Actuary
- Company Name: Nyhart
- Employer Type: Consulting, Healthcare – Hospital/Health System, Pharma, etc.,Other
- Area of Interest: ASA
- Entry Level: No
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Nyhart is one of the nation’s leading independent actuary and employee benefits consulting firms. Nyhart is a growth-driven consulting firm composed of actuaries, consultants, attorneys, accountants, and administrators who advise clients from public and private companies on financial matters related to pensions, retirement benefits, compensation strategies and other employee benefits.
We advise senior executives at corporations, state and city governments, non-profits, dioceses and many other organizations throughout the U.S. Our clients represent more than $20 billion in retirement plan assets. We have more than 1,000 clients in 50 states.