A rapidly growing management consulting and technology company that specializes in homeland security is seeking a systems engineer. We are dedicated to excellent client service and innovation. Our entrepreneurial consultants solve difficult problems for our clients in a supportive, “helping” team environment. Candidates join our consulting practice to work on mission-critical projects and quickly learn on the projects, through formal training, and by contributing to company growth. We are seeking loyal, long-term members for our close-knit team to help us become the most trusted consulting company in homeland security. In 2015, Consulting Magazine recognized Arc Aspicio as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the country. We have been recognized as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Virginia.
The Systems Engineer possesses a variety of skills in a variety of technology areas and is able to implement, integrate, maintain, and troubleshoot systems in a diverse technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Top Secret clearance
- 10 years’ experience with various technologies
- Physical Security Systems (e.g., CCTV, biometric or credential scanners, motion sensing systems)
- Experience with Cisco networking, Windows/Linux Servers
- Cybersecurity (firewalls, antivirus, SIEM tools)
- Telecommunications Systems
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to quickly understand custom developed enterprise or field-deployed systems
- Knowledge of systems engineering lifecycle and software development lifecycle principles
- US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship)
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience as a government contractor or consultant
- Experience with CAD software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, and similar applications
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.