Program Management Analyst
A rapidly growing management consulting and technology company that specializes in homeland security. We are dedicated to excellent client service and innovation. Our entrepreneurial consultants solve difficult problems for our clients in a supportive, “helping” team environment. Candidates join our consulting practice to work on mission-critical projects and quickly learn on the projects, through formal training, and by contributing to company growth. We are seeking loyal, long-term members for our close-knit team to help us become the most trusted consulting company in homeland security. In 2015, Consulting Magazine recognized Arc Aspicio as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the country. We have been recognized as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Virginia.
The Management Analyst will join our growing team to support complex, mission-critical Department of Defense projects to provide high level support across all task areas including strategy, marketing, public relations, and coordinating with senior level stakeholders across DoD and Army. This project is located in Washington, DC and Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Secret clearance required
- 3-5 years of higher headquarters experience working staff actions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prepare talking points, speeches, award presentations, reports, summaries, policies and procedures, and official correspondence
- Monitor the execution of major programs requiring inter-staff coordination
- Skilled in applying analytical and evaluative methods to issues or studies
- Ensure program management plans, reports and reviews meet delivery deadlines and high quality standards
- Formulate plans regarding all aspects of staff operations throughout the Directorate/Divisions
- Responsible for updates to administrative policies and standing operating procedures
- Knowledge of and ability to prepare information papers, documentation, and responses for Executive levels
- Must have outstanding oral/written communication skills to deliver clear and concise senior level oral reports and presentations
- Extremely high focus on quality, with ability to thoroughly proofread, edit, and correct documentation
- US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship)
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.