Health Sciences Center at El Paso Division of General Medicine is recruiting for a board certified General Internist.
- Teaching residents and medical students in the clinic an hospital setting as well as some private practice clinics.
- Clinical research opportunities for qualified candidates.
- The department is part of a growing and dynamic campus in a bicultural community along the US-Mexico border.
- M.D. or D.O. degree BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Ability to obtain unrestricted Texas State Medical License, DPS and DEA.