Enrollment Representative – Division of Adult Learning (Lee University Online)
The Enrollment Representative position is an entry level sales position responsible for generating prospective student leads and moving them through the enrollment lifecycle. Will be responsible to work with the DAL team to promote Lee University within the Church of God, the Christian community and to the general public. This is a full-time, twelve-month, salaried position and the individual must be able and willing to work special events and participate in recruitment travel, which will include evenings and weekends. This position will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Enrollment & Student Services.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to provide excellent customer service through both verbal and written communication
- Possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Maintain professional image and a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to learn required programs such as Outlook and Salesforce
- The specific job functions of this position may include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply proven sales techniques to attract adult students and clearly articulate how Lee University fits their educational and career goals.
- Effectively communicate with Church offices across denominations, Christian organizations, business leaders and community members to promote Lee adult programs.
- Meet or exceed sales goals through daily student recruiting activities, including inside and outside sales, inbound and outbound calls, emails, letters and texts.
- Utilize TargetX CRM software to effectively manage student data, input prospects, track applications, maintain contact logs and create reports.
- Work evenings and weekends as required, to communicate with prospective students during their off-work hours.
- Travel to recruitment events, such as Church camps or conferences, expos, job fairs, etc. to network, generate leads and build Lee brand awareness.
- Serve as member of the DAL team that focuses on enrolling, retaining, and serving adult students to support the mission of Lee University Online.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Director of Enrollment & Student Services.
This position requires the individual to drive to recruitment events locally and across the United States, and they must have a valid license to operate a motor vehicle and access to reliable transportation.
This position will require utilizing communication skills to help prospective students learn the value of attending Lee University. The employee will need to discern the communication style and concerns that the prospective student has and try to accommodate their requests for information to help them enroll.