Technology Support Specialist - Division of Adult Learning
This specialist assists in supporting faculty, students, and staff technology needs through outstanding customer service in the Division of Adult Learning. This position also supports the ongoing maintenance of curriculum in the LMS and video production for curricular enhancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide outstanding customer service to DAL & University constituents.
- Assist the Curriculum Development team to produce and maintain high quality curriculum and course materials for DAL faculty and students.
- Analyze and problem solve technical course, learning management system, computer, tablet, and smart phone issues that are related to DAL courses for students and faculty.
- Coordinate the tracking, prioritization, and resolution of DAL support tickets in cooperation with the IT Operations Department.
- Work with the Curriculum Development team to create innovative ways to proactively help DAL students and faculty with their Lee experience through technology enhancements.
- Support the Division’s video recording and editing initiatives, along with assisting in webinar productions.
- Provide information and report to the DAL Executive Director’s office as requested.
- Possess a desire and willingness to grow with the technology needs of the department, division, and university.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Education: Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
- At least 6 months work experience.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Suite.
- Familiarity using Moodle or other Learning Management Systems a plus.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain information confidentiality.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.