Financial Analyst - Multiple Locations
Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports.
Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing
forecasts, and statistical reporting.
Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost
Coaches less-experienced Financial Analysts.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Progress
toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or
similar certification preferred.
Intermediate level of relevant professional work experience in the field of study required.
- Location: Columbus, Indiana, United States | Indiannapolis, Indiana, United States | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Job ID: 43535575
- Posted: September 13, 2018
- Position Title: Financial Analyst
- Company Name: Cummins Inc.
- Employer Type: Automotive
- Area of Interest: Accounting/Finance
- Entry Level: No
- Job Type: Full-Time