Instructional Technology Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Preference will be given to Lee University graduates with Moodle knowledge
- Excellent customer service through both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively educate/mentor technology users.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain positive, effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and the Lee community.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once in a professional manner with the ability to prioritize the given workflow.
- Exceptional organizational and people skills.
- Willingness to listen to others remaining open and receptive to new ideas.
- Professional image and a strong work ethic.
- Continued effort and enthusiasm in the quality and quantity of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability and willingness to learn additional software applications (i.e. Adobe Suite, Huzzaz, etc).
- Enthusiasm for the use of technology.
- The specific job functions of this position may include but are not limited to the following Instructional Technology Assistant responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain connections with Lee University faculty and student workers as the “go-to” contact for assistance with Moodle, Pathbrite, and WordPress.
- Develop “how-to” materials to be placed on the CTE website.
- Maintain the CTE website (WordPress based) & content within.
- Be innovative and proactive in reaching needs (i.e. suggest new avenues for accomplishing already existing goals) – divergent thinking.
- Must be a team worker and accomplish requirements in solo occasionally.
- Train faculty and student-workers for using various applications. Both one-on-one and in presentations before groups.
- Prepare materials for upgrades of Moodle, Pathbrite and other educational technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to continue learning upcoming versions of applications used in the CTE and knowledgeable of Windows OS and Apple OS alike.
- Understand iClickers setup and performance
- Physical ability (able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally) and skill to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.