Undergraduate Internship (Spring - Summer)
A dynamic, growing management and technology consulting firm focused on homeland security and intelligence is looking for undergraduate student interns.
The Intern supports all areas of company operations including research, marketing, business development, recruiting, and administrative tasks. Interns will have the opportunity to develop consulting, business, and homeland security skills.
Candidates must be able to work approximately 20 hours per week during the spring semester and full-time during the summer. Candidates must be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at a DC-metro area university in their sophomore or junior year. This is a paid internship with the opportunity for a bonus.
- Disciplined, and self-motivated with an interest in learning a wide range of business skills and for an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Technology savvy, especially with Microsoft products and computers
- Compelling cover letter that demonstrates a strong understanding of Arc Aspicio
- Currently a student pursuing an undergraduate degree at a DC-metro area university, in sophomore or junior year - sophomores strongly preferred
- Must be able to commit to approximately 20 hours/week during the school year
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- US citizenship only (no dual citizenship)
- Ability to get a security clearance